Dates: June 3, 2017 and September 16, 2017
Hours of operation: 8am to 2pm
Location: Recycling Center, 359 Boyden Avenue.
1) This program is intended for the disposal of household bulk refuse including refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, and furniture, in accordance with the above schedule.
A) Household bulk refuse is to be dropped off ONLY ON THE DATES INDICATED.
B) Household bulk refuse drop off is subject to the following conditions:
- No building material of any type can be dropped off at any time. Building material is defined as concrete, sheetrock, plaster, dirt, wood, shingles, roofing material, siding, doors, kitchen cabinets, decking windows, storm windows, or any related material due to the remodeling or alteration process. There will be no dropping off at any time of car parts, paint or paint cans, trees, branches, tree stumps or firewood.
2) Two forms of proof of residency must be provided each time.
3) Regular pick up for ordinary garbage will be continue to be made from the rear of your home as before. Do not place these containers at the curb.
4) Failure to follow any of these instructions could jeopardize acceptance of all of your items.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR MAPLEWOOD RESIDENTS ONLY
Your garbage company offers curbside bulk collection every month. You are allowed to put out up to 4 bulk items per month at no additional charge. You must call your garbage company to schedule an appointment.
Waste Management - 1-800-633-9096
Waste Industries 908-436-1976