Permit Applications

The most common permit applications for home improvement projects (pools, fences, etc.) and construction projects are below.  Fill in the application completely.  The links below let you fill them out electronically.  Print out the completed form, and leave it in the drop box at the Park Road side entrance of Town Hall.  The drop boxed is checked multiple times on a daily basis.   We will email you if we need additional documentation to process your application through plan review.

After we complete plan review, we will email you the permit fee.  You can leave the permit fee in the drop box, with a check or money order made out to “Township of Maplewood.” Once your application is processed and your payment is received, we will email you a permit enabling you to begin work.  We will mail a paper copy of your permit by United States Postal Service.