The Burgdorff Center For The Performing Arts

The BurgdorffBuilt as the First Church of Christ Science in 1925, the Burgdorff Center for the Performing Arts was deeded to the Township in 1988 by realtor Jean T. Burgdorff, a Maplewood resident and patron of the arts. Located steps from Maplewood Village, the multi-purpose facility houses a 100 seat theatre and 1600 sq feet Community Room. Suitable for classes, performances, and private functions, both spaces are available for rental to residents and non-residents of Maplewood Township.

Click here for more information about the Burgdorff.