Click here to download the application.
This application can be processed in any of the following ways:
- In person at the Office of the Township Clerk, 574 Valley Street on weekdays from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- By mail:Those applying for a parking or combo permit must include a copy of their Driver's License and Vehicle Registration along with their application. Those applying simply for a jitney pass need only provide proof of residency.
- Put the application and payment in the locked mailbox in front of Town Hall.
Proof of Residency:
- Valid New Jersey Driver's License
- Valid New Jersey Insurance ID card
- Homeowner's Contract
- Tenant's Lease Agreement
- Utility Bill with applicant's name
Cash, Check, or Money Order are the only accepted payment methods for Parking/Jitney/Combo passes. Credit Cards cannot be accepted.