The Township of Maplewood is preparing for its 26th season of sponsoring the Maplewood Farmers Market.
- The Market has relocated to the corner of Yale St and Springfield Ave (The Yale Corner)
- Parking is available at 1848 Springfield Ave in the municipal lots
- Operational changes are currently in effect due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit here or www.facebook.com/maplewoodfarmersmarket to stay up to date.
- Facial coverings are required to enter the market
- MAX occupancy of 25 shoppers at a time
- We also ask you shop alone if at all possible. We will not permit more than 2 shoppers per household into the market at any time.
- The hours of operations will be every Monday from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Join us for a great season filled with:
- Jersey Fresh fruits & vegetables
- Pickles & Olives
- Pastries & Preserves
- Prepared foods
- "On the Go" gluten-free meals
- Olive oils
For more information about the market, or how to become a vendor, call the Farmer's Market at (973) 762-8123 or email the Farmers Market Manager at email@example.com