As the local branch of the judiciary, the Maplewood Municipal Court is committed to resolving all disputes that occur within our Township, while upholding the laws of the Constitution of the United States. The Court strives to accomplish the Administrative Office of the Court’s (AOC) four core values, with sensitivity to our diverse community:
- Quality Service
2018 Maplewood & South Orange Shared Municipal Court – Departmental Goals
- Support the Maplewood Police Department request for E-ticketing and increase the Court’s more efficient acceptance of electronic filings to decrease data entry for Shared Court Staff
- Educate and roll-out the New Township Website (Courts Portion) to help the public with services from the local judiciary with an effort to keep information current and updated.
- Pursuant to New Court Directive #01-14 – Electronic Records Management Guidelines, Implement the Courts Digital Document Management Software, Hardware, including redundancy.
- The Maplewood & South Orange Shared Court will be a host Center for Education of Principals of Municipal Court Administration (POMCA) for the northern portion of New Jersey (May 2018)
- Continue staff education with entries of two Violations Clerks, Keria Keys and Tracy Mugan into POMCA Level III Advanced Criminal
- Ryan X. Bancroft, CMCA – Completion of Certified Public Manager’s Program offered by Rutgers University, School of Public Affairs and Administration
|Ryan X. Bancroft||Certified Municipal Court Administrator||(973) 762-2839|
|James Wavra||Deputy Court Administrator||(973) 762-2839|
|Ashley McMillion||Deputy Court Administrator||(973) 762-2839|
|Tracie Mugan||Violations Clerk||(973) 762-2839|
|Karen Palladino||Violations Clerk||(973) 762-2839|
|Keria Keys||Violations Clerk||(973) 762-2839|
|Annette DePalma||Municipal Prosecutor||(973) 762-8120 ext. 3400|