What can I do if I am unable to pay my fines?

For Municipal Court Payment Alternatives. Please click here. If you are on an existing Time Payment and are unable to pay, you can go before a Judge on one of our Court Sessions to get your Time Payment revised. Our Court Sessions are as follows:

Maplewood: 1st and 3rd Mondays and 2nd and 4th Thursdays 

South Orange: Mondays and Tuesdays

Court Sessions are Subject to Change. For more information, please contact the court, or visit our Court Calendars Tab on our Website.